(*) Indicates authors contributed equally and are listed alphabetically. Drafts are available for all.
- Francesco Billari, Berkay Özcan, and Concetta Rondinelli * “Self-Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Fertility.”
Vida Maralani and Berkay Özcan “Intensive Parenting and Mother’s Labour Market Outcomes”
- C. Giray Aksoy and Berkay Özcan* “The Impact of Migration on Native Fertility: Evidence from Syrian Mass Migration to Turkey.“
- Antonella Bancalari and Berkay Özcan* “Self Employment and Fertility Intentions in Europe.“
- Berkay Özcan and Serden Özcan “Self-Employment of Immigrants: Understanding the Country of Origin Effects“.
- Maria Alejandra Osorio, Douglas McKee, and Berkay Özcan “Female Entrepreneurship and Family Structure in Mexico“
- Berkay Özcan and Tim F. Liao. “Family form as Cultural Assimilation: Variations in Extended Households by Ethnicity and Immigration Generational Status