(*) Indicates authors contributed equally and are listed alphabetically. Drafts available for all.
- Alison Dunatchik and Berkay Özcan “Reducing Mommy Penalties with Daddy Quotas”, [Working Paper] – Revised and Resubmitted
- Signe Hald Andersen and Berkay Özcan* “The Effect of Unemployment on Fertility”, – Revise and Resubmit
- Francesco Billari, Berkay Özcan, and Concetta Rondinelli* “Self-Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Fertility”
- C. Giray Aksoy and Berkay Özcan* “The Impact of Migration on Native Fertility: Evidence from Syrian Mass Migration to Turkey“
- Antonella Bancalari and Berkay Özcan* “Self Employment and Fertility Intentions in Europe“
- Berkay Özcan and Serden Özcan “Self-Employment of Immigrants: Understanding the Country of Origin Effects”.
- Maria Alejandra Osorio, Douglas McKee, and Berkay Özcan “Female Entrepreneurship and Family Structure in Mexico”
- Berkay Özcan and Tim F. Liao. “Family form as Cultural Assimilation: Variations in Extended Households by Ethnicity and Immigration Generational Status”.