(*) Indicates authors contributed equally and listed alphabetically.
- Elena Mariani, Berkay Özcan and Alice Goisis (Forthcoming) “Family Trajectories and Well-being of Children Born to Lone Mothers in the UK” in European Journal of Population
- Alice Goisis, Berkay Özcan and Mikko Myrskla. 2017. “Decline in the negative association between low birth weight and cognitive ability ”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) 114, no. 1 : 84-88.
- Hande Inanc and Berkay Özcan. 2016* “Gender, Family and Academic Careers in Turkey” Advances in Life Course Research. (29), 52-65.
- Libertad Gonzalez and Berkay Özcan. 2013* “The Risk of Divorce and Household Saving Behaviour”, Journal of Human Resources, Spring, May, Vol. 48, No 2 p.404-434
- Olivier Bargain, Libertad Gonzalez, Claire Keane and Berkay Özcan. 2012* “Female Labour Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland” European Economic Review, Vol. 56, Issue 8, November, Pages 1675–1691.
- Berkay Özcan and Richard Breen. 2012. “Marital Instability and Female Labor Supply”, Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 38: 463-481, August.
- Berkay Özcan. 2011. “Only the lonely? The Influence of Spouse on the Transition to Self-Employment” in Small Business Economics, Vol. 37, Num. 4, 465-492, November.
- Berkay Özcan, Karl Ulrich Mayer and Joerg Luedicke. 2010. “The Impact of Unemployment on the Transition to Parenthood” in Demographic Research, Vol. 23, Article 29 p.807-846 October.
- Tim F. Liao, and Berkay Özcan. 2013. “Family Forms among First and Second Generation Immigrants in Metropolitan America, 1960-2009” in Immigrant Adaptation in Multi-Ethnic Societies: Canada, Taiwan, and the United States, edited by Eric Fong, Nora Chiang, and Nancy A. Denton. Routledge advances in sociology. Routledge ISBN 9780415628549 [email me for a copy]