One of my professional blessings has been my involvement with Ph.D. students. Here’s a list of these interesting people (current and graduated). Please, check out their pages to learn about their exciting projects and also (future applicants) to learn about the sort of things that I am interested in supervising.
Current Ph.D. Students
- Wilson Guzman (Co-Supervising with Stephen Jenkins) (2014- )
- Julia K Philipp (Co-Supervising with Joan Costa-Font) (2015- )
- Antonella Bancalari (Co-Supervising with Joan Costa-Font) (2016- )
- Rafael Carranza (Co-Supervising with Stephen Jenkins) (2017 – )
- Orsola Torrisi (Co-Supervising with Arjan Gjonca) (2017- )
- Grace Chang (Co-Supervising with Stephen Jenkins) (2018- )
- Valentina Contreras Silva (Co-Supervising with Anne West) (2018 – )
- Michaela Sedovic (Co-Supervising with Lucinda Platt) (2018 – )
Elena Mariani (Co-Supervised with Stephen Jenkins) (2013- 2017)
Thesis title: “The Relationship between Family Context and Job Satisfaction”
External examiners: Prof. Andrew Clarke, Prof. John Ermisch
Current job: Senior Statistician at Pearson.